Join the Mobile Optimization Initiative and be a part of something big. We’re on a mission to address the mobile commerce dilemma and get ahead of the competition for the lucrative mobile shopper.
“Reduced friction and improved mobile checkout CX drive compounding revenue lift of 9% to 15%, impacting both mobile and desktop.”
Organizations studied by Forrester experienced the following outcomes from participating in the Mobile Optimization Initiative:
“It was a win-win for us. We were able to make our customers have a better experience. We were able to generate more revenue for the company as well as get valuable information about what does and doesn’t work.“
– CTO, Magazine Publisher and Merchandiser
To read additional insights uncovered by Forrester, including:
- Mobile-specific treatments can have a positive lift when applied to desktop, reducing friction and improving the checkout experience.
- Algorithms minimize traffic directed to failing experiments, avoiding the indirect cost of lost revenues.
- Professional services and tool fees can be reduced dramatically by replacing some services and tools with participation in the Mobile Optimization Initiative.
- Access to templated experiments and community-level insights reveal previously unknown revenue growth opportunities.
- Better understanding of customers.
Download the Forrester TEI Study
Gain access to actionable data from real-life experiments conducted by merchants—just like you—and learn how small changes to your checkout funnel can have a big impact on your bottom line.